Holistic health by looking at one person, you could say is being naturally healthy because he or she has a toned body and they are not suffering from any illnesses. However, when the person is emotionally challenged because he is facing too much stress from his working environment, and he does not recognize the presence of his Creator, then he is still not healthy at all but ill.
To be holistic healthy means you are in full control of all aspects of your life, which covers your relationship with yourself, with others, and your higher thoughts. This simply defines the holistic approach of healthy living to being full of energy,vigor, and well being.
Emotional Health: Going Beyond Your Physical Health Status
The basic concept of healthy living remains that you need to eat healthy foods and exercise for you to keep all your body parts functional and toned. You need to keep all your cells alive in order to perform their positive contributions to your overall physical health status. However, your goal to be healthy does not just end within yourself.
Emotional health would cover your commitment within yourself in order to achieve sensible self-actualization and you need to build healthy relationships with the people around you. As you add years to your life, you would be dealing with so many vicissitudes that might give your victory or failure. You need to hold on to your emotions, to keep its balance universal so that you would not lose your way. By welcoming more people into your life, you should have companions that would give you inspiration so that you would not only be physically healthy, but also emotionally stable along with wholeness.
The Benefits of Holistic Approach of Living a Healthy Life
When you say holistic, it is a comprehensive that that would cover all aspects including the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual.
1) To be physically healthy makes you more efficient to perform your daily task and you could keep yourself away from those dreadful diseases.
2) To be emotionally healthy makes you feel so inspired to do good things and always looking forward to positive happenings in your life.
3) To be mentally healthy means you are making yourself very competent and capable in order to achieve your dreams in life.
4) To be spiritually healthy means you are strengthening your bond with your Creator and giving your sense of gratitude for the gift of life.
Tips on Checking the Status of Your Holistic Health
1) You should assess yourself if you are already mature enough in handling different circumstances in life.
2) You need to determine whether you are already able to gather more people in your life and if you have already been serious with your commitment with your loved ones.
3) You need to evaluate your relationship with your family and your community if you are already becoming a productive member in your society.
4) You need to know how far have you get already in your goal of making your dreams come true.
5) Lastly, you need to keep on monitoring your physical health because this would be the one to suffer all the side effects if you are not also healthy in your other aspects.
For you to live a healthy life, you should always be concerned about your holistic health because this would cover everything about you.